1. All participants willing to avail accommodation in the IIM Lucknow campus during Manfest-Varchasva are requested to report to the Participation and Hospitality desk.
2. All the participants are required to produce their college ID cards at the time of registration.
3. For participants arriving in group, only one member is required to register on behalf of the group.
4. After registration on the campus, a POC (Point of Contact) will be assigned to the contingents who will help them navigate the maze of Management, Cultural & Sporting events.
5. All participants are required to pay a one-time registration fee (INR 600 including INR 100 refundable security). The registration fee does not include food expenses incurred by the teams. The registration fee remains the same even if the student is participating in multiple events.
6. Accommodation will be provided on sharing basis in common rooms. Accommodation for women and men will be different. No special request will be entertained.
7. Participants are advised to carry sufficient winter wear and their own personal care items.
8. Carry valuables at your own risk. Manfest-Varchasava will not be held responsible for any damage, loss or theft of your valuables.
9. Food is not included in the registration fees. IIM Lucknow mess will not be accessible to the visiting participants. Participants can have food from food stalls of famous Lucknow restaurants which will be set up inside the campus for their convenience.
10. For any queries and requirements during the fest, contact the Participation and Hospitality desk.
1. Possession of any illegal substance/object will be dealt with seriousness and will be reported to appropriate authorities.
2. Any anti-social or/and indecent behavior will not be tolerated. Team Manfest-Varchasva, IIM Lucknow has full rights to ask anyone to leave the campus immediately & stop their further participation in Manfest-Varchasva 2016.
3. Any dangerous objects, inflammables, alcohol, lasers and other illegal materials will not be allowed.
4. Any damage to the college infrastructure or to the facilities provided to the participant will be treated as a serious offense.
5. In case of any disputes, the decision taken by Manfest-Varchasava team would be final and binding.
6. No Private Vehicles (Two Wheeler/LMVs) will be allowed inside the campus.